1. I started reading healthy living and lifestyle blogs, and now I am finally motivated to start my own but I don’t know what my own voice will be and that makes me nervous. What will I post about? What will be the blog’s theme? Will I even like blogging? (Hello over thinking it!) So here I am just jumping in and hoping I find it along the way.
2. I get to meet my high school best friend’s daughter for the first time tomorrow. I can’t wait!!! Seeing I have been best friends with her mom for 13 years, it is clear we will be BFFs!
3. Late to the party alert! I started watching The New Girl on Netflix and finished the first season in a week. Thank goodness for Fox airing the 2nd season 5 episodes at a time. I can catch up and not binge. Schmidt is my favorite character! He is hilarious!!
4. I made my first quiche this week and it was good… Next time I need to bake the crust first and then put in the filling to bake. Oops, it made for a non-flakey bottom, which is not terrible but I know I can do better. I usually get the hang of cooking a dish the second time around. Look out quiche number 2, I am ready for you!
5. Now that WDP and summer school are officially over I spent this week relaxing, reading, and hanging with Izzy. Oh and starting this blog… I know we will add things to our schedule soon but I loved a week full of quiet evenings!!